Job Description & Requirements
Phlebology Vein Physician in Florida
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $325000.00 - 450000.00
An award-winning, renowned venous and lymphatic medicine group in central Florida is recruiting a physician due to enormous growth in their central and coastal Florida markets. No experience is required. They will train you to become a venous expert while receiving full pay. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity. Over 60% of Americans have some sort of venous disorder. By age 50, it’s estimated that nearly 30% of all Americans have leg vein problems. It’s also estimated that approximately 30 million Americans have varicose veins. For physicians who are looking for a change, the following are worth considering:Opportunity Highlights
- Base salary of $325,000 that never goes away, plus bonus potential, vacation, benefits, etc.
- Monday through Friday; no nights, no weekends, no call responsibility
- Perfect opportunity for a passionate, enthusiastic, and goal-driven physician who wants to learn phlebology/veinous treatment procedures
- Wonderful quality of life in either our coastal or central Florida practice locations
- Open to all physician specialties and experience levels
- Must be able to obtain Florida medical license
Practice locations allow you to choose where you want to live: the beautiful, ever-green Orlando suburbs or the tropical paradise of coastal Florida. This is an ideal place to call home — 900+ people move to Florida every day.
About the Company
- Beautiful homes in safe, family-friendly neighborhoods
- Exceptional public and private schools as well as multiple colleges and universities
- Lively downtown area—perfect place to hit a 5-star restaurant or grab a quick bite
- Annual events and activities for families and individuals alike
- Choose from abundant lakes or over 58 miles of pristine, uncrowded beaches
- Both practice options allow homes for a fraction of the cost of other coastal cities
- International airports, professional sports teams, arts and cultural attractions, and a variety of entertainment options
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine