Job Description & Requirements
Radiology Partner in Tennessee
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: M-F 8-5 central 120-160 days/year Pay Rate: $450000.00 - 700000.00
Jackson Radiology Associates, a 27 radiologist private practice in Jackson, TN is seeking a general radiology partner.
- Moderate pace, partners average 10-11 RVUs an hour
- Diversified workflow allowing you to practice to the top of your training.
- Subspecialist back up - while all partners practice in a general manner, we have every subspecialty represented in our group.
- Partners earning up to $700,000 annually
- No night call thanks to nighthawk coverage
- Up to $90,000 in student loan assistance
Located halfway between Memphis and Nashville, you have great access to the big city. While enjoying less traffics, lower cost of living, safer neighborhoods and better schools.
- Several of Tennessee's Top 20 school directics in the area.
- No State income tax and a 7% lower cost of living means more of your hard earned money stays in your pocket.
- Excellent access to dining, the arts, professional & intercollegiate sports, and the great outdoors
About the Company
- MD or DO
- Board Certified Radiologist
- Active Tennessee medical license or ability to obtain.
- Ability to read a diverse case mix. Subspecialty trained radiologists are encouraged to apply. However, this position will not be able to support a high percentage of any subspecialty.
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Radiology Physician, Radiologist, Radiology Doctor, Radiology Specialist, Imaging Radiologist, Diagnostic Radiologist, radiology,, radiology, radiologist