Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Specialists (OSMS) has an extraordinary opportunity for a Rheumatologist (DO or MD) at our highly-respected, physician-owned practice. With an over 70 year history of serving Northeast Wisconsin and Michigan’s Upper Peninsula, OSMS is in need of a fellowship trained Rheumatologist to join our practice and help our patients get back to the life they love.
This is an excellent opportunity to practice 100% Rheumatology with on-site DXA, infusion and X-ray,PACS, MRI, and Ultrasound services. You will join a team of 17 orthopedic physicians, six rheumatologists, and one pain management physician dedicated to continually improving our patient’s lives by providing high quality, patient-centered care.
Here are reasons why you should consider joining our team:
- We are doctor-owned which means short-term timeline to ownership with high income potential
- An excellent compensation package with bonus potential
- Generous CME allowance and vacation package
- Relocation expenses
- Three office sites: Green Bay, Neenah and Marinette, Wisconsin
- A regional referral population of over 600,000 people
- Enjoy practice autonomy, be your own boss, and be part of our ownership group
- Focus on culture where our doctors work together as a team in the best interest of our patients
- Physician retention rate unparalleled in the region
- Physician to Administrator ratio of 25:2
Establish Roots in a Growing Community
Nestled near the bay of Green Bay and Lake Michigan, Green Bay was ranked #3 in U.S. News and World Report’s list of ‘Best Places to Live in 2022-2023’. Living in Northeast Wisconsin provides:
- All the advantages of a big city, while retaining the charm of a safe, family-oriented community.
- Recreational activities are plentiful: Boating, fishing, hiking, bicycling, or camping in summer; sledding, cross-country or downhill skiing, snowmobiling and more.
- Cultural experiences are nearly endless with world-class performing arts, symphony orchestras, comedy clubs, museums, zoos, a wildlife sanctuary, and various venues that host nationally-renown entertainment acts.
- Plenty for sports fans, including Green Bay Packers football, Wisconsin Timber Rattlers minor league baseball, the Green Bay Gamblers hockey, and collegiate sports of the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay.
- A short drive from the metropolitan areas of Milwaukee, Chicago and Minneapolis, and an even shorter distance from picturesque Door County.