Hospice & Palliative Care Physician
Mountain View, CA & Los Gatos, CA
El Camino Medical Associates (ECMA) is seeking a full time BC or BE Palliative Care Practitioner to join our growing multi-specialty group. This new member of our team will provide specialty palliative care services alongside an interdisciplinary team in the acute care and ambulatory care setting across our Mountain View and Los Gatos, CA campuses.
- Full time is 36 patient contact hours
- BC or BE in Palliative Care
- Broad expertise of services in the palliative continuum which may include outpatient, facility-based, home-based, and hospice care.
- Fellowship training in palliative medicine and experience working with inter-professional palliative care team is preferred.
- Strong track record in clinical care and collaborating across disciplines
- Commitment to maintain the highest standards of clinical care, teaching, and professional activities and to develop a climate that supports equality, diversity and inclusion
- A desire to be a vital part of a rapidly growing team of clinicians dedicated to provide high quality patient care. Physician with an entrepreneurial spirit is encouraged to apply.
What we offer:
- Guaranteed salary for two years with productivity and quality bonus
- Generous and competitive benefits package, including paid CME, Dues, licenses, etc.
- Malpractice tail insurance
- Leading-Edge Electronic Medical Record (EPIC)
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org