Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG) is recruiting for full-time BC/BE family Medicine and/or Internal Medicine physicians.
- BC/BE in Family or Internal Medicine
- Possess an active California Medical License
- The ideal candidates will have single or multi-specialty Group practice experience in an outpatient setting
Sutter East Bay Medical Group
We are a multi-specialty medical group made up of over 300 clinicians, including physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants practicing in 25+ specialties throughout Alameda and Contra Costa Counties. Our medical group is recognized for excellence with multiple awards for our quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Sutter East Bay Medical Group is affiliated with Sutter East Bay Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Competitive compensation with income guarantee
- Shareholder eligibility following 24 months of employment
- Full benefit package
- Relocation allowance
- Robust retirement program
* It is the policy of the Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of SEBMG s employment policies and practices.
Orinda is a family-oriented community in a semi-rural valley on the east side of the Oakland/Berkeley hills in the San Francisco Bay Area. It offers its 17,500 residents a serene setting in contrast to the more urban existence of the surrounding area. Orinda is situated immediately east of the Caldecott Tunnel on Highway 24 and is served by a Bay Area Rapid Transit District (BART) station. The tree-studded hillsides of the 12.8 square-mile city contribute to the aesthetic beauty of this community. Natural beauty including proximity to Tilden Park, San Pablo Reservoir, Briones Open Space and the Lafayette Reservoir. Orinda schools are consistently ranked among the best in California. Orinda's proximity to San Francisco makes Orinda a delightful place to live and work.