If your passion is Hospital Medicine, come maximize your career with us. Wake Forest Baptist Health s section of Hospital Medicine is booming. To fuel our tremendous growth, we are adding more exceptional Nocturnist at our Davie Medical Center (Bermuda Run, NC)and Lexington Medical Center (Lexington, NC) locations.
Wake Forest Baptist Health is a leading learning healthcare system located in breathtaking Northwest North Carolina. Our hospitalist practice at five Medical Centers as Academic or Community Hospitalist or both. Our Section Chief was named one of the nation s top ten Hospitalist in 2018. Through his leadership and vision, we re practicing transformational medicine improving patient care, reducing cost, raising the bar on medical education and research. If you re ready to join an esteemed Hospital Medicine team who will mentor you, support you, and catapult your career then begin exploring on of the current career openings today.
Shift: 7 days on 7 days off - 7p-7a
- Excellent compensation package
- Robust health and retirement benefits starting day on of employment
- Paid malpractice coverage and CME allowance
Our Preferred Credentials:
- Graduate from an accredited Medical School
- Board-Certified or Board- Eligible; Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- North Carolina medical license in good standing ; or the ability to obtain
If this sound like the type of opportunity you are looking for, please let me know the most convenient time we can speak about the position and submit a copy of your CV.