Baylor College of Medicine is seeking a board certified Hand Surgeon to add to our well-established and high volume Orthopedic Group. Primary responsibilities include inpatient and outpatient clinical care for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of patients who suffer from hand musculoskeletal injuries and pain. This physician must possess procedural competence to enhance the function of patients affected body parts, heal injuries, and alleviate pain, which includes treatment of chronic and acute injuries in patients.
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits
- $10k Relocation Package
- PTO & CME Allocation
- Malpractice Insurance
- Assistant Professor Title
Qualifications: Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery with Fellowship in Hand, Wrist and/or Upper Extremity. Must also possess an unrestricted Texas Medical License or be eligible to be licensed in the state of Texas.
- Multiple Office Locations
- Operating Rooms Available with Blocked Surgical Time
- In-House Services Include MRI, Digital X-ray, PT, OT, Lab, and a Sports Medicine Department
- Latest EMR and Direct-Digital Radiology
- Multi-Billion Dollar Expansions in Progress
- Texas is a Tort Reform State and there is No State Income Tax
- Compensation Includes a Very Competitive Guarantee Plus Production Based Bonus
This is a great opportunity for an Orthopedic Surgery physician specializing in Hand & Wrist to join a Well-established practice within the Texas Medical Center!