UP Health System - Marquette, located in the beautiful upper peninsula of Michigan, is seeking a BE/BC Emergency Medicine Physician to their dedicated team. UP Health System in Marquette has a Teaching affiliation with Michigan State University medical students and Family Medicine residents.
- Hospital-employed practice with 9 current physicians, 2 PAs
- 20-bed Emergency Department in a level II trauma center, regional referral center
- Unique geographic location in the mid Upper Peninsula of Michigan
- 8-hr shifts, approximately 16 shifts/month, with opportunity to seek additional shifts at associated rural critical access hospitals within the system
- Teaching affiliation with Michigan State University medical students and family practice residents
- Collegial and supportive practice environment
- Approximately 1.6 patients per hour
- 34 hours of physician coverage per day, 12 hours PA coverage
- EDIS EMR system in the Emergency Department, Paragon inpatient system
- Full radiographic support including US, CT, MRI capability
- Dedicated reimbursed CME hours annually
UP Health System – Marquette, a 222-bed specialty care hospital with a medical staff of more than 200 providers, provides care in 65 specialties and subspecialties. Major services include its Heart Institute, Cancer Center, Brain and Spine Center, Rehabilitation Center, Behavioral Health, Digestive Health, Weight Loss Center and Women’s and Children’s Center. The hospital offers a 24/7 hospitals program for admitting patients and provides the region’s premier services in imaging, surgery and laboratory and is home to the UP-Telehealth Network, a leading telehealth network in the nation.
Located in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, Marquette sits on the shores of Lake Superior making it a hotspot for outdoor enthusiasts. Thrive in an environment rich in natural beauty, local history, cultural diversity, & economic well-being.
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + metric-based bonuses
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Health benefits + Retirement plan