Job Description & Requirements
Gynecologist in New York
Merritt Hawkins invites you to consider joining this gynecology-only practice in Manhattan. Your robotics and minimally invasive skills are highly welcomed and will be supported with competitive compensation and a comfortable Monday-Friday schedule.Opportunity Highlights
- Gynecology-only practice
- Comfortable Monday-Friday schedule
- Office in central Manhattan
- Robotics and minimally invasive skills highly welcomed
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
Life in Manhattan is an opportunity for variety, diversity, and inspiration at every turn. If you choose to settle in the neighborhood of this practice, you’ll enjoy one of Manhattan’s most beloved areas with proximity to beautiful green spaces and easy access to all boroughs.
- One of the world’s most exciting cities
- Family-oriented neighborhoods with excellent schools
- Cultural diversity
- Endless entertainment including professional sports, world-renowned museums, theater, and cuisine
- Beautiful parks and green spaces in the heart of Manhattan
- Access to major international airports
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of New York and must be board-eligible or certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md