Job Description & Requirements
Anesthesiology Physician in Texas
An established health system affiliated with a well-regarded university in Texas is seeking anesthesiologists due to growth. The successful candidate will enjoy diverse cases in a hospital with 10 ORs and an outpatient surgery center. Candidates with some cardiac interests and general anesthesia experience are encouraged to apply.Opportunity Highlights
- Multiple positions available due to growth
- Cardiac cases are optional
- Only 4 in-house call shifts per month
- Team-based environment supervising CRNAs
- Base salary, compensated call, multiple bonuses, and more
- 8 weeks of paid time off, malpractice and tail coverage, plus a comprehensive benefits package
Located in a booming West Texas town, this friendly community is filled with genuine individuals who bring the concept of Southern hospitality to life. Residents enjoy a remarkable quality of life and have access to all that they need and more.
- An affordable cost of living + no state income tax in a thriving economy
- Affluent neighborhoods with a mix of single-family homes and apartments
- Excellent local schools as well as nearby four-year universities, collegiate sports programs, and medical residency programs
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, golfing, and fishing
- Take weekend trips to Big Bend National Park in Southwest Texas or nearby New Mexico for skiing and sand dune surfing
- Convenient access to an international airport
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Texas and must be board eligible or certified in Anesthesiology.
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Anesthesiologist, Anesthesiology, Anesthesia, Physician, Healthcare, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Perioperative Medicine, Perioperative, Md, ANES