Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is seeking a full-time, BC/BE Family Medicine Physician.
- Full spectrum practice emphasizing continuity, building one s own personal panel, flexibility in procedures
- Opportunity to work collaboratively with APCs to support paneled patient needs
- Staffing structure built to support primary care patient needs
- Flexibility in schedule for full time 35 patient contact hours, part-time opportunities available
- 20/40-minute visits or 30-minute visits
- Remote video visits from home available
- Light physician call - all virtual, with calls screened through an RN and APC initially
- Abundant leadership and committee work opportunities, with active promotion of quality improvement projects
- Straightforward access to collegial specialists
- Physician-led inclusive organization, emphasizing collaboration, mentorship, clinician/staff well-being, and innovation
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the country, made up of over 1,700 physicians in 40+ specialties, in practices throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Our organization is nationally recognized for our excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Guaranteed salary for two years with production bonus
- Shareholder eligibility after two years
- Generous benefits package
- Relocation allowance
- 401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HSA
*Practice opportunities also available in Albany, Aptos, Burlingame, Daly City, Fremont, Los Altos, Los Gatos, Oakland, Orinda, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Cruz and Sunnyvale, California
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
The charming city of Scotts Valley, incorporated in 1966, has a friendly population of approximately 11,680 nestled in the forests of the Santa Cruz mountains. Scotts Valley is located in Santa Cruz County, six miles north of the City of Santa Cruz and 26 miles southwest of San Jose.