Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group (PAFMG) is seeking a full-time or part-time, BC/BE Otolaryngology physician.
This position will join our Medical Group practicing in Fremont and Dublin, CA. Our collaborative, multidisciplinary culture ensures you have the support you need to deliver exceptional personalized care to your patients. Come join a Medical Group of more than 1700 physicians practicing in primary care and more than 45 medical and surgical specialties and has received the highest possible rating for patient experience from the California Office of the Patient Advocate, and elite status by the California Association of Physician groups.
- General ENT practice with ability to grow subspecialty interest
- Opportunity for rapid practice growth
- Share call with outstanding group of ENT colleagues
- Average of 25 patients per day
- Physician-led and collegial environment
- Board certified or Board eligible in Otolaryngology
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the country, made up of over 1,700 clinicians in 40+ specialties, in practices throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Our organization is nationally recognized for our excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation, and leadership.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Guaranteed salary for two years with production bonus
- Shareholder eligible after two years
- Shareholders enjoy very competitive, production-based income
- Schedule flexibility and sabbaticals for work-life balance
- Malpractice tail coverage
- Relocation allowance
- Generous benefits package
- 401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HSA
* It is the policy of the Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group (PAFMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of PAFMG s employment policies and practices.