Established OBGYN Group with a new opening - 4 Day Work Week - $350K+ Salary - Desirable Southern Colorado Area - Work-Life Balanced Practice!
A well-established Colorado OBGYN Group is adding an additional OBGYN to their growing practice. This is an exciting full-time position to take over a busy OB and GYN practice with a desirable 4-day work week and designated OR time!
The dynamic 5-member OBGYN Group has a professional partnership with a leading Colorado Health System. This position offers a highly competitive salary with a lucrative Partnership Track! The new OBGYN is welcome to include robotic surgeries in their practice and they can expect to see 150+ deliveries annually. The Group benefits from only covering one Hospital and they participate in shared Call 1:5.
As an Independent OBGYN practice, the group receives excellent operational support from a Health System that draws patients from 14 counties throughout Southern Colorado and provides care to over 400,000 lives. The impressive 350 Bed, Regional Medical Center features state-of-the-art equipment, including two Xi Da Vinci Robots, a 22 Bed Women s Surgical/Medical Unit, 12 LDRP Suites and a Level IIB Nursery.
The Group is offering a:
- Two-Year Salary of $350,000+ annually guaranteed!
- Partnership Track with significant earning potential!
- Signing Bonus and Relocation provided by Health System
- Student Loan Repayment assistance paid by Health System
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- Paid Comprehensive employee benefits for medical, dental & vision insurance
- Employer matching retirement benefits
- Excellent personal time off
- Association membership dues and Colorado License expenses covered by overhead.
- Paid Call with other earning potential for midwife oversight.
Situated in Spectacular Colorado, this University City of nearly a quarter of a million people, enjoys incredible mountain views and a mild, four seasons climate. Colorado is perfect for the outdoor enthusiast with public and private golf courses, pristine rivers for kayaking, fly fishing and white-water rafting adventures, endless hiking and biking paths, crystal clear lakes for camping and boating and access to World Class cross country and downhill skiing. Colorado also features affordable real estate and a variety of school systems for your family.