U.S. Dermatology Partners is seeking an exceptional Board-Certified or Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join our premier dermatology practice in Phoenix, Arizona!
If you enjoy providing comprehensive dermatologic care including medical & surgical dermatology, dermatologic oncology, and aesthetic services, and place the patient experience as the top priority, we are looking for you! This busy practice is expanding its team to meet patient demand. Enjoy the advantages of working in one of the largest physician-owned dermatology groups in the country. Our comprehensive benefits package includes a strong referral base and operational support with experienced staff.
WHY CHOOSE U.S. DERMATOLOGY PARTNERS?
Join one of the largest and most established dermatology groups in the United States. Our locations offer state-of-the-art facilities equipped with cutting-edge technology caring for over 1.5 million patients a year.
U.S. Dermatology Partners Physicians and Providers Benefit From:
- A collegial team of physicians and providers practicing across 8 states.
- Strong established referral base of primary and specialty colleagues
- Clear delineation between operations and medical. Physicians lead physicians.
- Enjoy autonomy to practice medicine within accepted standards of care.
- MAs who act as scribes.
- Flexibility to build your scheduling template.
- Support of a professional management team: HR, IT, Billing, Collections, Marketing, Managed Care and Enrollment, Compliance, and Payor Contracting.
- EMR: EMA by Modernizing Medicine
- Marketing support to promote your online presence includes organic search, online lists and citations, social media, reputation management, patient education and promotions, and more.
Interested in learning more? Submit your CV to our provider recruiting team here.
FINANCIALS AND BENEFITS
- Attractive income guarantee and production model
- A full complement of benefits
- Yearly CME Allowance & Paid Malpractice Insurance
- 401K with matching program
- Deferred Compensation Plan
ABOUT THE PRACTICE
Lindsay Ackerman, MD, founded Medical Dermatology Specialists (MDS) in the fall of 2008. Margaret Kessler, MD, joined the practice in September 2009. In 2018, Medical Dermatology Specialists Phoenix joined U.S. Dermatology Partners.
The Phoenix dermatology practice is focused on providing medical dermatology services. This means we see pediatric and adult patients with conditions ranging from mild inflammatory or infectious diseases to autoimmune diseases and blistering disorders. Our Phoenix dermatologists provide procedural dermatology (skin surgery) services for the treatment of benign and malignant medical conditions, as well as for restorative aesthetic procedures such as chemical peels, chemodenervation, and facial sculpting. We are proud to offer our patients the convenience of Mohs surgery for skin cancer removal with our fellowship-trained Mohs surgeon, Nathalie Zeitouni, MD.
When you visit our Phoenix dermatology office, you ll notice that we not only care about our patients healthy skin, but we also care about the environment in which we all live. The office was created with environmentally friendly materials including cork flooring and recycled glass countertops. It was a vision brought to life by Dr. Lindsay Ackerman and Wendy Ackerman of Ackerman Art & Design.
The board-certified specialists at our Phoenix office see patients in the office, as well as at Banner University Medical Center Phoenix and St. Joseph s Hospital for acutely ill or hospitalized patients.
At our Phoenix dermatology practice, you will have the opportunity to:
- See rare & complex dermatology disorders
- Provide a wide range of dermatologic services to children and adults
- Work closely with local universities contributing to resident education
- Clinical research studies
- Opportunity to start seeing patients very quickly
ABOUT U.S. DERMATOLOGY PARTNERS
As one of the largest physician-owned dermatology practices in the country, U.S. Dermatology Partners patients not only have access to general medical, surgical, and cosmetic skin treatment through its coordinated care network, but also benefit from the practice s strong dermatology subspecialty thought leaders and medical advisory board. To best partner with its patients, U.S. Dermatology Partners is fervently focused on delivering ethical and exceptional patient care experiences. With a team that includes recognized national leaders in areas such as clinical research, psoriasis, and Mohs Surgery, our vision is to build the premier dermatology care community in America. To learn more, visit usdermatologypartners.com.
Build the premier dermatology care community in America.
Deliver ethical and exceptional patient care experiences.
S Service Excellence
- We contribute daily to provide or support ethical and exceptional patient care experiences.
O One Team
- We create an environment of mutual respect and appreciation.
- We steward resources responsibly to support a financially sound organization.
- We build and maintain trust by consistently delivering on our commitments.
Phoenix is Arizona s capital and the fifth-largest city in the United States, with more than 1.4 million residents and growing. The city takes up more than 500 square miles. Known for its year-round sun and warm temperatures, it anchors a sprawling, multicity metropolitan area known as the Valley of the Sun. It s known for high-end spa resorts, Jack Nicklaus designed golf courses and vibrant nightclubs. Other highlights include the Desert Botanical Garden, displaying cacti and numerous native plants.
Phoenix ranks as one of the fastest-growing cities in the nation. It is a vibrant city and a great place to live, work, and play!