U.S. Dermatology Partners is seeking an exceptional Board-Certified or Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join our premier dermatology practice in Waco, Texas!
This busy practice is expanding its team to meet patient demand. Enjoy the advantages of working in one of the largest physician-owned dermatology groups in the country. Our comprehensive benefits package includes a strong referral base and operational support with experienced staff.
WHY CHOOSE U.S. DERMATOLOGY PARTNERS?
Join one of the largest and most established dermatology groups in the United States. Our locations offer state-of-the-art facilities equipped with cutting-edge technology caring for over 1.5 million patients a year.
U.S. Dermatology Partners Physicians and Providers Benefit From:
- A collegial team of physicians and providers practicing across 8 states.
- Strong established referral base of primary and specialty colleagues
- Clear delineation between operations and medical. Physicians lead physicians.
- Enjoy autonomy to practice medicine within accepted standards of care.
- MAs who act as scribes.
- Flexibility to build your scheduling template.
- Support of a professional management team: HR, IT, Billing, Collections, Marketing, Managed Care and Enrollment, Compliance, and Payor Contracting.
- EMR: EMA by Modernizing Medicine
- Marketing support to promote your online presence includes organic search, online lists and citations, social media, reputation management, patient education and promotions, and more.
Interested in learning more? Submit your CV to our provider recruiting team here.
FINANCIALS AND BENEFITS
- Attractive income guarantee and production model
- A full complement of benefits
- Yearly CME Allowance & Paid Malpractice Insurance
- 401K with matching program
- Deferred Compensation Plan
ABOUT THE PRACTICE
U.S. Dermatology Partners Waco has a loyal patient base and reputation for delivering patient-centered care. Located in the heartland of Texas, Waco is the county seat of McLennan County and home to Baylor University. The city boasts one of the biggest and best municipal parks in Texas, Cameron Park, situated on the Bosque River. This is a great opportunity to work in a well-established practice with a great reputation. We have a need for a Board-Certified or Board-Eligible Dermatologist as well as a Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeon and Locum Tenens position.
Great support in place so you can deliver exceptional patient care experiences and see the volume you desire to generate above-market income. Waco is home to the Baylor Bears and Magnolia Market. Waco offers something for everyone. Mountain bike or hike, kayak, canoe or try stand-up paddle boards on the Brazos River.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established practice in a pleasant community that proudly serves Waco and its surrounding towns:
ABOUT U.S. DERMATOLOGY PARTNERS
As one of the largest physician-owned dermatology practices in the country, U.S. Dermatology Partners patients not only have access to general medical, surgical, and cosmetic skin treatment through its coordinated care network, but also benefit from the practice s strong dermatology subspecialty thought leaders and medical advisory board. To best partner with its patients, U.S. Dermatology Partners is fervently focused on delivering ethical and exceptional patient care experiences. With a team that includes recognized national leaders in areas such as clinical research, psoriasis, and Mohs Surgery, our vision is to build the premier dermatology care community in America. To learn more, visit usdermatologypartners.com.
Build the premier dermatology care community in America.
Deliver ethical and exceptional patient care experiences.
S Service Excellence
- We contribute daily to provide or support ethical and exceptional patient care experiences.
O One Team
- We create an environment of mutual respect and appreciation.
- We steward resources responsibly to support a financially sound organization.
- We build and maintain trust by consistently delivering on our commitments.
Waco is situated on the I-35 corridor between Dallas and Austin, Waco s the place to stop for scores of shops and restaurants galore. The city was founded in 1849 by the Huaco Indians that lived on the land in the present-day downtown area.
Waco is the county seat of McLennan County. It also offers some major attractions, five historic homes, seven recreational venues, and nine arts organizations staging theatrical and musical productions, as well as art exhibitions. The City is the birthplace of Dr. Pepper, the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum and the Texas Sports Hall of Fame.