Dermatology Partners is seeking exceptional Board-Certified or Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join our premier dermatology practice at in Tyler, Texas!
Assume the volume for a departing physician, busy day one and seeing 35+ patients per day! Enjoy the advantages of working in one of the largest physician-owned dermatology groups in the country.?Our comprehensive benefits package includes a strong referral base and operational support with experienced staff.
WHY TYLER, TEXAS?
WHY CHOOSE U.S. DERMATOLOGY PARTNERS?
Join one of the largest and established dermatology groups in the United States. Our locations offer state-of-the-art facilities equipped with cutting edge technology caring for over 1.5 million patients a year.
U.S. Dermatology Partners Physicians and Providers Benefit From:
- A collegial team of physicians and providers practicing across 8 states.
- Strong established referral base of primary and specialty colleagues
- Clear delineation between operations and medical. Physicians lead physicians.
- Enjoy autonomy to practice medicine within accepted standards of care.
- MAs who act as scribes.
- Flexibility to build your scheduling template.
- Support of a professional management team: HR, IT, Billing, Collections, Marketing, Managed Care and Enrollment, Compliance, and Payor Contracting.
- EMR: EMA by Modernizing Medicine
- Marketing support to promote your online presence to include organic search, online lists and citations, social media, reputation management, patient education and promotions and more.
Interested in learning more?
FINANCIALS AND BENEFITS
- Attractive income guarantee and production model
- A full complement of benefits
- Yearly CME Allowance & Paid Malpractice Insurance
- 401K with matching program
- Deferred Compensation Plan
ABOUT THE PRACTICE
U.S. Dermatology Partners Tyler on Dominion Plaza is located 90 miles east of Dallas Fort Worth, TX, and 90 miles west of Shreveport, LA.
Tyler is home to two colleges, and one major university while offering a uniquely stress-free getaway far removed from the hustle and bustle of overpopulated cities. Enjoy 4,880 acres of boating, fishing, swimming, and playing; 9 local golf courses (rated best in the state).
We deliver a lifetime of skin care from childhood to middle age to the golden years. We treat conditions like?acne,?psoriasis?, and?eczema?to relieve or improve symptoms that limit your comfort, health, and enjoyment. We provide specialized, highly effective treatments for a variety of skin cancers to restore and extend the quality of your life.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established practice in a pleasant community that proudly serves Tyler, Texas, and its surrounding cities:
ABOUT U.S. DERMATOLOGY PARTNERS
As one of the largest physician-owned dermatology practices in the country, U.S. Dermatology Partners patients not only have access to general medical, surgical, and cosmetic skin treatment through its coordinated care network, but also benefit from the practice s strong dermatology subspecialty thought leaders and medical advisory board. To best partner with its patients, U.S. Dermatology Partners is fervently focused on delivering ethical and exceptional patient care experiences. With a team that includes recognized national leaders in areas such as clinical research, psoriasis, and Mohs Surgery, our vision is to build the premier dermatology care community in America. To learn more, visit usdermatologypartners.com.
Build the premier dermatology care community in America.
Deliver ethical and exceptional patient care experiences.
S Service Excellence
- We contribute daily to provide or support ethical and exceptional patient care experiences.
O One Team
- We create an environment of mutual respect and appreciation.
- We steward resources responsibly to support a financially sound organization.
- We build and maintain trust by consistently delivering on our commitments.
Located 95 miles east of Dallas, Tyler is the advanced manufacturing, health-care and retail center of East Texas. The city has an impressive youth recreation program, ballet, symphony orchestras, art museums and is also home to several colleges. Tyler is America s Rose Capital, home of the annual Texas Rose Festival.
For a city its size, Tyler has a large number of quality attractions. Dining in Tyler is a pleasure, with a wide spectrum of cuisine choices and restaurants, cafes and grills, from small local eateries to national chain restaurants. The area features active art & cultural community, a modern easily accessible jetport, recreation on nearby Lake Tyler, and fishing, boating, and camping on Lake Palestine coupled with a warm climate and low cost of living.