U.S. Dermatology Partners is seeking an exceptional Board-Certified or Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join our premier dermatology practice in Flower Mound, Texas!
Assume the volume for a departing physician, busy day one and seeing 35+ patients per day! Enjoy the advantages of working in one of the largest physician-owned dermatology groups in the country.?Our comprehensive benefits package includes a strong referral base and operational support with experienced staff.
WHY CHOOSE U.S. DERMATOLOGY PARTNERS?
Join one of the largest and most established dermatology groups in the United States. Our locations offer state-of-the-art facilities equipped with cutting-edge technology caring for over 1.5 million patients a year.
U.S. Dermatology Partners Physicians and Providers Benefit From:
- A collegial team of physicians and providers practicing across 8 states.
- Strong established referral base of primary and specialty colleagues
- Clear delineation between operations and medical. Physicians lead physicians.
- Enjoy autonomy to practice medicine within accepted standards of care.
- MAs who act as scribes.
- Flexibility to build your scheduling template.
- Support of a professional management team: HR, IT, Billing, Collections, Marketing, Managed Care and Enrollment, Compliance, and Payor Contracting.
- EMR: EMA by Modernizing Medicine
- Marketing support to promote your online presence includes organic search, online lists and citations, social media, reputation management, patient education and promotions, and more.
Interested in learning more? Submit your CV to our provider recruiting team here.
FINANCIALS AND BENEFITS
- Attractive income guarantee and production model
- A full complement of benefits
- Yearly CME Allowance & Paid Malpractice Insurance
- 401K with matching program
- Deferred Compensation Plan
ABOUT THE PRACTICE
U.S. Dermatology Partners Flower Mound , formerly Center for Dermatology Flower Mound, our number one goal is helping patients achieve beautiful and healthy skin. Our state-of-the-art facility ensures our patients receive the highest standard of care in a comfortable, friendly environment. As a premier Flower Mound Dermatology practice, our providers use highly effective tools and techniques to treat a wide variety of common skin conditions, such as?acne,?rosacea,?eczema, and?psoriasis, and abnormal?moles.
Flower Mound is in Denton County and is one of the best places to live in Texas. Living in Flower Mound offers residents a rural feel and most residents own their homes. In Flower Mound there are a lot of restaurants, coffee shops, and parks.?
We are proud to serve the surrounding neighborhoods and areas of Flower Mound, Texas:
- Farmers Branch
- The Colony
ABOUT U.S. DERMATOLOGY PARTNERS
As one of the largest physician-owned dermatology practices in the country, U.S. Dermatology Partners patients not only have access to general medical, surgical, and cosmetic skin treatment through its coordinated care network, but also benefit from the practice s strong dermatology subspecialty thought leaders and medical advisory board. To best partner with its patients, U.S. Dermatology Partners is fervently focused on delivering ethical and exceptional patient care experiences. With a team that includes recognized national leaders in areas such as clinical research, psoriasis, and Mohs Surgery, our vision is to build the premier dermatology care community in America. To learn more, visit usdermatologypartners.com.
Build the premier dermatology care community in America.
Deliver ethical and exceptional patient care experiences.
S Service Excellence
- We contribute daily to provide or support ethical and exceptional patient care experiences.
O One Team
- We create an environment of mutual respect and appreciation.
- We steward resources responsibly to support a financially sound organization.
- We build and maintain trust by consistently delivering on our commitments.
ABOUT FLOWER MOUND
Centrally located in North Texas near the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, Flower Mound is a family-oriented community that prides itself on maintaining a small-town atmosphere while embracing and fostering a dynamic economic development environment. The town itself is a picturesque gem featuring rolling hills topography, nestled between Lakes Grapevine and Lewisville. Flower Mound takes pride in its ability to offer a large variety of recreational options for its residents. Providing quick and convenient access to the cities of Dallas and Fort Worth, DFW International Airport, and numerous recreational opportunities, Flower Mound has emerged as the best place in North Texas to live, work, and play.
The vision of Flower Mound is to preserve our unique country atmosphere, heritage, and quality of life while cultivating a dynamic economic environment.