Division Head Endocrinology Colorado!
M3Executive Search is proud to partner with The University of Colorado School of Medicine as we seek to find a dynamic leader to serve as Division Head for the Division of Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes at the University of Colorado on the Anschutz Medical Campus. This individual will lead the clinical, educational, research, and other programmatic missions of this large and vibrant division of the Department of Medicine.
- Consistently been one of the top Endocrinology Divisions nationally in clinical performance and outcomes and was ranked number 35 in the most recent US News and World Report rankings.
- Division consists of over 60 faculty located in three hospitals
- Ensure the highest quality and national visibility of the Division’s patient care, education research, and other scholarly/academic activities as well as community outreach programs.
- Promote the Departmental priorities of interdisciplinary program development, physician-scientist career development, diversity of our workforce, and integrated program development with our affiliates.
- Assure the mentorship of trainees and faculty.
- Recruit, retain, and academically develop faculty in the Division