A facility in Nebraska seeks a pulmonology/critical care physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be comfortable with arterial lines, chronic vent, EKG, and chest tubes. The assignment schedule includes 8-hours rounding, with call, and you will see 13 patients per day on average. You must be board certified and have an active NE medical state license. You will also need to be current with your ACLS and BLS certifications.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active NE state license needed
- Schedule: 8-hours rounding
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 13 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail