A private group in Huntsville is seeking additional BE/BC neurologists to join their group of Board Certified physicians. This is an opportunity to practice half general neurology and half specialty practice with plenty of growth potential due to the large referral base. The practice has a collaborative and supportive work environment with high staff morale and low turnover. Cerner EMR is utilized.
Huntsville Hospital is the Primary Stroke Center in North Alabama with a dedicated neuro intensive care unit and neuro-hospitalists. Huntsville Hospital is a 971 bed Level 1 Trauma Center and serves as the Regional Referral Center for North Alabama and Southern Tennessee, and is also a teaching facility for UAB s Family Medicine and Internal Medicine residency programs.
Huntsville is situated in the fastest growing major metropolitan area in north Alabama, and has the highest per capita income in the southeast. Huntsville consistently ranks as the best place to live, learn and work. We are a community that combines the welcoming feeling of a modern southern city with progressive diversity of new ideas, people, and technologies. With a population of 450K+ in the metro area, we are a high-tech, family oriented, multi-cultural community with excellent school options, dining and entertainment for everyone.
- Huntsville ranks No. 1 Best Places to live in the U.S. by U.S. News and World Report.
- Madison County named one of the Top 50 Best Places to Raise Children in the U.S. by Business Week.
- Livability.com s Top 100 Best Places to Live in America .
- Huntsville ranked among Best Cities for Mid-Career Professionals in the nation by Kiplinger s.
- Huntsville City Schools named National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence .
- Madison City Schools is Top Producer of National Merit Students in the state.
- Madison City Schools ranked 2nd best in the entire state.
- The Huntsville Madison Private Schools Association represents over fifteen private, religiously-affiliated, or independent schools are located in the Huntsville and Madison area of North Alabama. Member schools contribute to the area's strong educational climate by providing diverse educational alternatives to the North Alabama community.