- OSF Medical Group, part of OSF HealthCare, is seeking a dynamic leader and an additional surgeon, with a background in surgical oncology or breast fellowship to lead our breast cancer center of excellence. This will align with the opening of our comprehensive Cancer Center in 2023. Join a team of four general surgeons, one colorectal surgeon, one bariatric surgeon, one hepatobiliary surgeon and two physician assistants.
- New graduates or experienced physicians will be considered.
- Call is negotiable
- Join a strong NAPBC accredited Breast Center.
- Be a part of the next generation of cancer treatment in Central Illinois
- Office is located at the OSF Center for Health. Diagnostic imaging, medical group primary care offices, a PromptCare, Breast Center and an ambulatory surgery center are all embedded in the facility. Ambulatory surgery center in the same building offers optional ownership equity.
- As a Physician with the OSF Medical Group Surgery you will enjoy a strong referral base from the OSF Medical Group Primary Care and Specialty Care physicians as well as an established regional referral base and a 15 hospital healthcare system.
- OSF HealthCare Saint Francis Medical Center is the fifth largest medical center in Illinois. A major teaching affiliate of the University of Illinois, College of Medicine at Peoria, OSF partners with both residency and fellowship programs. It is the area’s only Level 1Trauma Center.
- EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled