We Are Hiring
Ascension St. Vincent is looking for a Full Time Experienced OBGYN Physician to join our elite team!
Why Join Our Team
About Ascension St. Vincent Indianapolis
- As a member of the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world s largest Catholic health system, Ascension St. Vincent Indianapolis serves the greater Indianapolis metropolitan area with hospital care, a 24/7 ER, Level I Trauma Center and Transplant
- Ascension St. Vincent Indianapolis is an 825-bed hospital and has consistently been ranked nationally by HealthGrades, the nation s leading provider of independent hospital ratings, in many of our specialty areas including: Heart Care, Critical care, Gastrointestinal care, Orthopedic services, Pulmonary services, and Stroke care.
- Serving Indiana for 136 years, Ascension St. Vincent Indianapolis is a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable.
- Indianapolis is the 15th largest city in the nation and is the center of America's heartland.
- Indianapolis supports more than 200 arts organizations, including a world-class symphony, theater, opera, ballet, museums, art galleries and professional sports.
- Home to the nationally best rated Indianapolis International Airport, the world's largest children's museum as well as one of the nation's largest privately funded zoos.
- Indiana's cost of living and unemployment rates remain below the national average. Physicians in Indiana enjoy low malpractice rates, making Indiana one of the top physician friendly states in which to practice medicine.
About Ascension Medical Group
When you join Ascension Medical Group (AMG), you are entering a community where physician and advanced practice provider engagement and experience is recognized as a key driver of delivering excellent patient care.
With 1,900 sites of care and 7,000 providers strong, AMG is one of the largest healthcare provider networks in the United States. Physicians and advanced practice providers benefit from a collaborative approach to care, significant professional opportunities, career advancement, training and competitive wages.
What You Will Do
Ascension Medical Group is seeking a Board Certified OB/GYN for our facilities in Winchester, Indiana. This opening is for our rural practice in need of an experienced and energetic Physician ready to inherit an established patient base with the opportunity to grow. This candidate would also provide services in our neighboring hospital (St. Vincent Randolph) when necessary.
- Shared call rotation with another physician and a midwife
- Level 1 nursery (approx. 225 deliveries per year)
- Average patient volume is 15-18 pts/day (outpatient)
- MD has 1 dedicated surgery day per week
- Critical Access Hospital
- Practice is located in the same building as the Family Practitioners
What You Will Need
Physician MD/DO credentialed from the Indiana Medical Licensing Board obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
Advanced Life Support.
Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO)
H1-B Visa and J1 Visa Eligible
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension St. Vincent is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Associates and Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Pay Non-Discrimination Notice:
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the EEO is the Law poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.