- General Gastroenterology opportunity
- Free standing Endoscopy Center within walking distance
- Full-time is 35 patient contact hours a week
- Call schedule is 1:7
- Physician led and collegial environment
- Schedule flexibility for work-life balance
- Board certified or Board eligible in Gastroenterology
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the country, made up of over 1,700 clinicians in 40+ specialties, in practices throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Our organization is nationally recognized for our excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation, and leadership.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Guaranteed salary for two years with production bonus
- Shareholder eligible after two years
- Shareholders enjoy very competitive, production-based income
- Schedule flexibility and sabbaticals for work-life balance
- Malpractice tail coverage
- Relocation allowance
- Generous benefits package
- 401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HSA
The city of Burlingame is 20 miles south of San Francisco in San Mateo County, juxtaposed between San Francisco and San Jose s Silicon Valley. The county has ideal weather with year-round temperatures averaging 68 degrees. San Mateo County is a very desirable suburban, family-friendly Bay Area community, with excellent schools and activities. PAMF s Burlingame Center is located within walking distance of the Bay Area Rapid Transit line (BART) that connects most Bay Area cities, including San Francisco, and Caltrain providing commuter rail service along the San Francisco Peninsula.
* It is the policy of the Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group (PAFMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of PAFMG s employment policies and practices.