SLEEP MEDICINE PHYSICIAN
Huntsville Hospital Sleep Disorders Center is seeking a full time BE/BC sleep medicine physician for the Sleep Medicine program. The lab has been continually certified since the mid-1980s as a Sleep Center and offers a full range of testing including nocturnal polysomnography, positive airway pressure titration, home sleep testing, MSLT and MWT testing and actigraphy. End tidal CO2 monitoring and designated rooms are offered for pediatric patients. The clinic sees a full range of patients including sleep disordered breathing, movement disorders, insomnia and hypersomnia evaluation and treatment. The hospital, staff ENT physicians and Sleep Clinic are also participating in the hypoglossal nerve stimulation implant program. The Center offers services in Huntsville, Madison and Decatur and has 16 beds available for testing between the facilities.
Huntsville Hospital Health System, one of the largest locally owned, not-for profit systems in the nation and is the regional referral center and Level 1 trauma center for North Alabama and South Central Tennessee. Huntsville Hospital has been named the best hospital in North Alabama and No. 2 in the state, by U.S. World & News Report.
The hospital employed opportunity offers an excellent compensation and benefits package including health, dental, vision and malpractice insurance, and annual CME allowance. This is an employed position with paid vacation and 401k with employer contribution.
Huntsville, AL is situated in the fastest growing major metropolitan area in Alabama, and has the highest per capita income in the southeast. Huntsville consistently ranks as the best place to live, learn and work. We are a community that combines the welcoming feeling of a modern southern city with progressive diversity of new ideas, people, and technologies. With a population of 400K in the metro area, we are a high-tech, family oriented, multi-cultural community with excellent school options, dining and entertainment for everyone. Huntsville has some of the most beautiful rolling mountains and hills that offer great walking, hiking and biking trails. Companies such as Facebook, Google, Toyota-Mazda, and the FBI have offices right here in Huntsville, AL.
- Madison County named one of the Top 50 Best Places to Raise Children in the U.S. by Business Week.
- Huntsville ranks No. 1 Best Places to live in the U.S. by U.S. News and World Report.
- Huntsville ranked among Best Cities for Mid-Career Professionals in the nation by Kiplinger s.
- Huntsville City Schools named National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence .
- Madison City Schools is Top Producer of National Merit Students in the state.
- Madison City Schools ranked 2nd best in the entire state.
- The Huntsville Madison Private Schools Association represents over fifteen private, religiously-affiliated, or independent schools are located in the Huntsville and Madison area of North Alabama. Member schools contribute to the area's strong educational climate by providing diverse educational alternatives to the North Alabama community.
Contact Tina Baker, Physician Recruiter