OhioHealth is seeking Family Medicine Physicians with a passion for rural medicine and underserved communities to practice in Chillicothe, Ohio. OhioHealth’s new Chillicothe practice seeks to serve the Ross County community, providing additional health care services to the area.
Practice opportunities include:
- Best tools for best practice – medical office building is a 15,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility.
- The chance to build a vibrant patient base in this new market for OhioHealth.
- Team effort --- dedicated office staff, including Advanced Practice Provider, Practice Manager, LPN Supervisor, clinical support, and office specialists.
- Full time heart and vascular and neurology physician services boosted by onsite imaging and lab capabilities
- Highly competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, relocation assistance, and student loan reimbursement
Chillicothe is a perfect match between old and new. Southern Ohio offers historical sites, great outdoors, and hospitality. Situated in the foothills of the Appalachian Region of America, Ross County offers outdoor enthusiasts five Ohio State Parks, one National Park and over 120 miles of trails to explore. Located just an hour away from Columbus and Cincinnati, Chillicothe is home to numerous special events, festivals, and shopping that makes the community special.
OhioHealth Physician Group
Today’s complex healthcare environment requires physicians and hospitals to work together to achieve excellence in clinical quality, patient safety and service quality. One of the ways we achieve that kind of partnership is through the OhioHealth Physician Group (OPG), a medical group of OhioHealth physicians, advanced practice providers and associates.
We value the expertise of our strong physician network. We seek physician and patient feedback to improve the healthcare experience. It’s one of the reasons why we are regularly ranked on Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For.”
At OhioHealth, we strive to help our physicians grow professionally and clinically. We see your education not as an expense, but as a strategic investment in the health system. Growth isn’t limited to just education, so we rely on the voices and leadership of our physicians. We have Clinical Guidance Councils, a Physician Diversity Workforce Group, and the OhioHealth Physicians Leadership Institute to help you lead, grow, and innovate in all facets of your career.
Please contact: Lucy Groeber for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
OhioHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer.