Job Description & Requirements
OBGYN Physician in Kansas
Merritt Hawkins invites you to consider a growing practice in a thriving Midwest town. Practicing community-focused medicine, you’ll enjoy a full scope of OB/GYN work, a guaranteed salary of $400k, and only eight days of call per month.Opportunity Highlights
- High quality of life
- 50/50 gynecology and obstetrics
- $400k guaranteed salary + $30k sign-on bonus
- Autonomous practice schedule
- Surgery block schedule
- All calls taken from home
- Excellent resources including robotics, ultrasound and in-clinic lab
- Full comprehensive benefits
There’s no place like home in this thriving Midwest town. Born out of a hardworking and progressive mindset, the community is infused with a forward-thinking spirit.
- Wonderful cost of living
- Small-town feel and family atmosphere
- College town charm and spirit
- Superior public schools system
- City and state parks for exploration
- Deep commitment to local businesses and schools
- Two hours to Kansas City, Fayetteville and Tulsa
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Kansas and must be board eligible or certified in OBGYN Medicine.
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md