Huntsville Hospital is looking for a physician to join our OBS unit in our EM department. This is an employed position. You'll be working a rotation with several other physicians that cover the OBS unit. The CRNP's cover nights Mon-Friday.
Huntsville Hospital is an 881 bed Level I Trauma Center and the Regional Referral Center for north Alabama and southern Tennessee. The Emergency Department is a progressive 75+ bed ED that sees approximately 145,000 patient visits per year. The hospital has 24/7 Hospitalist, Radiology, Cardiology, Trauma, Orthopedic and Neurosurgical coverage.
Huntsville is situated in the fastest growing major metropolitan area in Alabama, and with the highest per capita income in the southeast, Huntsville is the best place to live, learn and work. We are a community on the move with rich values and traditions while progressing with new ideas, exciting technologies and creative talents. Our community's unique characteristics are a worldwide attraction and will certainly provide a place for you and your family to flourish. With a population of 386,661 in the metro area, we are a high-tech, family oriented, multicultural community with excellent schools, dining and entertainment. Huntsville is nestled at the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains with an abundance of activities to do inside or out. Here is what the rest of the country is learning about us:
- Public schools boast more national merit scholars per capita than any other in the country
- Technology, space and defense industry play a major role in Huntsville
- Huntsville/Madison County boasts more Doctorate degrees per capita than any other in the nation
- Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail, Broadway Theater League, Huntsville Symphony Orchestra, US Space & Rocket Center, Huntsville Botanical Garden, Huntsville Museum of Art, Constitution Hall Village, Early Works Children's Museum, Monte Sano State Park and Bridgestreet Town center are just some main attractions!
- The City of Huntsville received Standard & Poor's highest possible AAA bond rating for strength of the local economy.
- Huntsville named one of the Top 10 Smartest Cities in the World by Forbes.
- Huntsville named one of the Top 50 Best Places to Raise Children in the U.S. by Business Week.
- Huntsville Ranked #1 Best City to Live Nationwide by U.S. News