UPMC Children s Community Pediatrics (CCP) is looking for a full-time board-certified or board eligible pediatrician or family practice physician to work in an outpatient setting in the Greensburg, Blairsville and Mount Pleasant locations. CCP is one of the largest pediatric primary care networks in Pennsylvania. We see over 260,000 patients annually with over 66 locations. CCP is a part of UPMC s Children s Hospital of Pittsburgh, a U.S. News Top 10 Best Children s Hospital. CCP is also very proud to say we are Joint Commission Accredited and are a certified Primary Care Medical Home. Please see our link below to learn more about CCP.
- Well-established practices with 9 Pediatricians- 7 Advanced Practice Providers, 1 Behavior health therapist, Adolescent medicine and a lactation consultant
- The position will be full-time and require working 9 sessions per week (a session is 4 hours)
- Shared call between the multiple pediatric groups
- Hospital rounding but no delivery room coverage
- After hours nurse triage coverage
What we Offer
- Excellent compensation package including full benefits
- Paid CME stipend, occurrence-based malpractice insurance, DEA and license renewal
- 4 weeks Paid time off and 7 paid holidays
- Short-term and long-term disability and life insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 401k plan with employer match
About UPMC Children s Hospital and UPMC
- UPMC Children s Hospital of Pittsburgh is a 313-bed, acute care teaching hospital located on 10 acres in Pittsburgh s Lawrenceville neighborhood.
- UPMC Children s was the nation s first pediatric transplant center. With a history spanning 130-plus years, UPMC Children s today is renowned for its outstanding clinical, research, and medical education programs and services and for its frontline role in advancing standards of excellence in pediatric care.
- UPMC Children s is ranked on the U.S. News Top 10 Best Children's Hospitals for 2021 2022 and is ranked in all 10 pediatric subspecialties surveyed. Three subspecialties ranked in the national top 10, including: Cardiology & Heart Surgery, Diabetes & Endocrinology, Gastroenterology & GI Surgery
- UPMC is a $23 billion world-renowned health care provider and insurer based in Pittsburgh, PA
- 92,000 employees, including 4,900 physicians
- Over 40 academic, community and specialty hospitals
- Over 800 doctors offices and outpatient sites
- UPMC is inventing new models of accountable, cost-effective, patient-centered care
- Closely affiliated with University of Pittsburgh, ranked among the top 10 recipients of National Institutes of Health research funding since 1998
About the Community
- A one-hour drive to Pittsburgh, PA for fine dining, museums, cultural events, and professional sports team including the MLB, NFL, NHL, and USL.
- Located in the Laurel Highlands with easy access to mountain resorts, skiing, hiking, whitewater rafting, and a variety of other outdoor activities.
- Rich in history and art
Interested candidates should send their CV to Lori Leo, firstname.lastname@example.org
UPMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran
Individuals hired into this role must comply with UPMC s COVID vaccination requirements upon beginning employment with UPMC.
More than just competitive pay and benefits, UPMC s Total Rewards package cares for you in all areas of life because we believe that you re at your best when receiving the support you need: professional, personal, financial, and more.
At UPMC, we re driven by shared values that guide our work and keep us accountable to one another. Our Values of Quality & Safety, Dignity & Respect, Caring & Listening, Responsibility & Integrity, Excellence & Innovation play a vital role in creating a cohesive, positive experience for our employees, patients, health plan members, and community. Ready to join us? Apply today.