UPMC Children s Community Pediatrics (CCP) is looking for a full-time pediatrician to work in an outpatient setting in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. CCP is the largest pediatric primary care network in Western Pennsylvania.
We see over 200,000 patients annually with over 50 locations. CCP is a part of UPMC s Children s Hospital of Pittsburgh, a U.S. News Top 10 Best Children s Hospital. CCP is also very proud to say we are Joint Commission Accredited and are a certified Primary Care Medical Home. Please consider joining our team of compassionate and caring providers as we continue to provide quality care for our area s pediatric population. Please see our link below to learn more about CCP.
- Well-established practice with 10 Pediatricians and 7 Advanced Practice Providers with three locations CCP Brentwood, CCP Jefferson Hills & CCP Mon Valley. This position is for a pediatrician to work in all three office locations and West Mifflin Express Care.
- The position will be full-time and require working 9 sessions per week (a session is 4 hours)
- No after hour call required
- No delivery or NICU coverage required
What we Offer:
- Four weeks of PTO, and 7 holidays.
- Excellent compensation package including full benefits
- Paid CME, malpractice, DEA and license renewal
About UPMC Children s Hospital and UPMC
- UPMC Children s Hospital of Pittsburgh is a 313-bed, acute care teaching hospital located on 10 acres in Pittsburgh s Lawrenceville neighborhood.
- UPMC Children s was the nation s first pediatric transplant center. With a history spanning 130-plus years, UPMC Children s today is renowned for its outstanding clinical, research, and medical education programs and services and for its frontline role in advancing standards of excellence in pediatric care.
- UPMC Children s is ranked on the U.S. News Top 10 Best Children's Hospitals for 2021 2022 and is ranked in all 10 pediatric subspecialties surveyed. Three subspecialties ranked in the national top 10, including: Cardiology & Heart Surgery, Diabetes & Endocrinology, Gastroenterology & GI Surgery
- UPMC is a $23 billion world-renowned health care provider and insurer based in Pittsburgh, PA
- 92,000 employees, including 4,900 physicians
- Over 40 academic, community and specialty hospitals
- Over 800 doctors offices and outpatient sites
- UPMC is inventing new models of accountable, cost-effective, patient-centered care
- Closely affiliated with University of Pittsburgh, ranked among the top 10 recipients of National Institutes of Health research funding since 1998
About the Community:
- All three locations are located between 15-45 minutes South of Pittsburgh.
- Pittsburgh has been recognized as a first-rate city for several years, being described by the Huffington Post as "a modern mecca of culture and education, [and] a hidden gem".
- The city s economy has expanded into industries such as medicine, robotics, finance, and nuclear engineering, and has attracted major tech corporations like Google and Uber. It has consistently been rated as one of the most livable cities in the US since 2005.
- Pittsburgh leaped to No. 26 on U.S. News and World Report s list of the Best Places to Live in the U.S. for 2022. It was also named the sixth-best U.S. city to live based on affordability.
- Mid-size city with all the amenities of a large city and a friendly, community vibe
- Known as the City of Bridges, with 446 bridges, it has more than any city in the country
- Hit the Great Allegheny Passage, a 334-mile, car-free trail for hikers, runners and cyclists
- Unmatched sports culture
- Abundant with parks, museums, music, universities and much more!
Interested candidates should send their CV to Lori Leo, firstname.lastname@example.org
UPMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran
Individuals hired into this role must comply with UPMC s COVID vaccination requirements upon beginning employment with UPMC.
More than just competitive pay and benefits, UPMC s Total Rewards package cares for you in all areas of life because we believe that you re at your best when receiving the support you need: professional, personal, financial, and more.
At UPMC, we re driven by shared values that guide our work and keep us accountable to one another. Our Values of Quality & Safety, Dignity & Respect, Caring & Listening, Responsibility & Integrity, Excellence & Innovation play a vital role in creating a cohesive, positive experience for our employees, patients, health plan members, and community. Ready to join us? Apply today.