Doylestown Women’s Health Center LLC, located in the highly desirable suburb of Doylestown in beautiful Bucks County, PA, is seeking an OB/GYN to join their growing team of providers including 4 OB/GYNs and 3 Nurse Practitioners. Board Eligible and Board Certified candidates as well as 2023 Residents are invited to apply.
This is a superb career opportunity for motivated individuals looking to join a private, well established, respected group providing exceptional care and expertise without the bureaucratic limitations of other healthcare settings. You will have the opportunity to focus on fostering and growing your own general and surgical practice under the mentoring guidance of four Board Certified colleagues. Partner track mentoring is available.
- Comprehensive women’s health services including minimally invasive robotic surgery
- State of the art in house Ultrasound including 3D/4D
- Call: 1:5, including every 5th weekend
- Four-day workweek (post call day off)
- Delivery Census: 600 - 650 annual deliveries
- Patient Census: 30 to 35 patients per day
- Competitive salary including incentive bonus
- Vacation: 4 weeks
- Paid CME – 5 days
- $3,000 toward CME and other practice related expenses
- Company paid: Malpractice insurance, Pennsylvania Medical License, Federal DEA, Hospital Staff Dues
- Company paid: Medical Insurance, Dental, STD, LTD, Life Insurance
- 401K retirement plan including 3% match up to the Federal Allowed Limit
- Senior Physician/Partner Track available
- Doylestown Hospital – 232 beds, 435 physician staff in over 50 specialties
- Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) staffed by Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) board certified Neonatologist
- Robotic Surgery Unit
ABOUT THE PRACTICE:
Located in beautiful Bucks County, Pennsylvania Doylestown Women’s Health Center LLC has been providing cutting-edge obstetrical and gynecological care to patients for over thirty years. We are committed to helping our patients achieve total health and well-being in a compassionate, caring setting. For more information about the practice please refer to our website: www.doylestownwomenshealth.com.
Located in the Northeast Corridor, Doylestown is within easy access to NYC (75 miles) and Philadelphia (25 miles). It is the capital of Bucks County, Pa which boasts many historical cultural interests including the Mercer and Michener Museums, charming river towns, theater and fine dining. This suburban area offers open spaces, hiking and biking trails, farmers’ markets and easy proximity to the scenic Delaware River. It is a great area to raise a family with excellent public and private school systems.
To learn more about the area, please refer to the following:
Bucks County: www.visitbuckscount.com/about-bucks-county/
Philadelphia, PA: www.visitphilly.com
Direct Contact Information:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV to Sendzik.firstname.lastname@example.org.