If you're seeking to inherit a full patient panel, work exclusively outpatient Family Medicine, and be located 1 hour from the DFW area, this position may be exactly what you're looking for.
Work alongside 1 other FM-MD and 4 experience APP's in this modern and very well-equipped clinic.
• Standard Primary Care - preferring birth and up, but open to adolescent and up
• Seeing 20-24 pats/day, 36 clinical hours and 4 admin hours weekly. NO call, after-hours is your time.
• Officed with 1 FM-MD and 4 APPs who have great experience and see their own patients
• Generous 2 yr guarantee then move to lucrative wRVU comp model with 90% base
• Offers sign-on and full relocation reimbursement
• Exceptional benefits, including low individual and family premiums, retirement savings with employer match and 30 days of paid time off
Best of both worlds - low cost of living with affordable housing, and within one hour of the Dallas-Ft Worth metroplex. Enjoy the tranquil pace of living in this peaceful community and leave the hustle/bustle to a weekend night in the big city.
• A safe, lowkey community with no traffic and a low cost of living
• Home to 4-year University with student body of 12k+
• Excellent school systems - both public and private options
• Multiple community sizes to reside - affordable acreage homes, in-town homes, or lakehouses
• 3 recreational lakes nearby - fishing, hiking, skiing, boating
• Easy access to DFW area where you can enjoy endless activities and amenities
For more information and further consideration please contact:
Specialty: Family Medicine
Employment Type: Full Time