Job Description & Requirements
Heart Failure Cardiologist in Utah
A large not-for-profit health system is seeking a heart failure cardiologist to work for a well-established clinic in a desirable Utah location. Clinic services include ultrafiltration and care coordination for patients with mechanical circulatory support, including Heart Mate II and Heartware HVAD devices.
Candidates must be board-certified or board-eligible in heart failure.Opportunity Highlights
Community Information – Ogden, Utah: Urban living and outdoor recreation
- Signing bonus and relocation allowance with potential for outreach stipends and call bonus/stipend
- Be a part of an extensive, established team of eight cardiologists
- Excellent work-life balance with Mon – Fri, 8 am to 5 pm schedule
- Opportunities for clinical research and imaging if desired
- Base compensation in the $450,000+ range dependent upon experience
About 40 miles north of Salt Lake City, Ogden, UT, is ideal for individuals and families to call home. Known as the first settlement in Utah, this city is the gateway to Snowbasin and Powder Mountain ski resorts.
- Historically significant, revitalized downtown
- Boundless recreation: skiing, mountain biking, and other high-adventure sports
- A vibrant arts scene and hundreds of locally-owned restaurants, bars, galleries, and retailers
- Over 230 miles of mountain biking, hiking, and equestrian trails with over 20 federally maintained campgrounds
- Over 13,300 acres of fresh water for both motorized and non-motorized water sports just 30 minutes away
- Vibrant nightlife and a vast array of festivals, concerts, and museums
- Medscape ranks Utah No. 9 in “Best Places to Practice,” and Becker’s ASC Review says Utah is a top 5 best place for physicians to work
• Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Heart Failure
• Holds an active and unrestricted license to practice medicine in the state of Utah or the ability to become licensed to practice medicine in the state of UtahAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.