Atrium Health Navicent Medical Group (AHNMG) is seeking a Vascular Surgeon to join 4 well established vascular surgeons in the beautiful and historic Macon, Georgia area. Macon is situated south of metropolitan Atlanta and within driving distance to the mountains and barrier islands of Georgia. We are a family oriented community, rich with values and traditions while progressing with new ideas, exciting growth and creative talents.
AHNMG is an established multispecialty group of 200 + clinicians providing professional medical and surgical services to the hospital entities of Atrium Health Navicent The Medical Center, Atrium Health Navicent Baldwin, and Atrium Health Navicent Peach as well as the patients in the communities served by Atrium Navicent Health. Atrium Health Navicent The Medical Center, as the second largest hospital in Georgia, is a 637-bed American College of Surgeons verified level one trauma center.
- Full-time with a competitive salary, progressive benefits package and dedicated time off
- Manageable call of 1:5 shared by well-established partners with the support of advanced practice providers
- Two dedicated CVOR / Vascular suites with Phillips PACS system imaging available in both
- Eight dedicated CV ICU beds
- Hybrid OR
- Dedicated CV Service Line Administrator
- Hospital CEO, CFO and CNO and NHPG Physician-In-Chief are committed to program growth and development.
Atrium Health Navicent Medical Group welcomes the opportunity to discuss your interest, needs, and expectations. We are looking for not only a physician motivated to meet the highest possible standards of care but also a partner in providing the best in evidence based, safe care in a premier and highly respected inpatient environment. We are looking for candidates that are forward thinking with a dedication to excellence.
Ideal candidates must be:
- Proficient in all Vascular and Endovascular procedures
- Board certified or board eligible MD/DO
- Maintain an active Georgia license or ability to obtain
- Possess excellent communication (written and verbal)
- New graduates encouraged to apply
Atrium Health Navicent has seen phenomenal growth and expansion fostered by a cohesive Physician and Administrative leadership team striving to achieve our mission to improve health, elevate hope, and advance healing for all with a vision to be the national leader for health, learning, and community.
For more information on this unique opportunity with the Navicent Health Physician Group, please contact Jenny Willis; firstname.lastname@example.org or 478-633-6946
Please visit our website for more information about the Medical Center Navicent Health, please visit https://www.navicenthealth.org/
For more information on Macon, Georgia, please visit