Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods is seeking a full-time, BC/BE Emergency Medicine (ABEM) or Family Medicine (ABFM) physician.
Location: Santa Rosa, California
- BE/BC in Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine
- An active and unrestricted California medical license
- Emergency Department experience, or at least five years Urgent Care experience
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods
We are a multi-specialty medical group made up of over 124 clinicians, including physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants practicing in 22+ specialties throughout the Sonoma County. Our organization is nationally recognized for excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation and leadership
Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods is affiliated with Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Competitive salary with income guarantee
- Shareholder eligibility following 24-months of employment
- Benefits including paid CME, paid time-off, pension plan and 401(k), phone stipend, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, health, dental, and vision insurance
- Malpractice and tail insurance coverage
- Relocation allowance and sign-on bonus
* It is the policy of the Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods (SMGR) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of SMGR s employment policies and practices.