Internal Medicine Physician Opportunities
Lebanon, New Hampshire
Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center is recruiting a General Internist to join the Section of General Internal Medicine as part of an academic, multi-specialty, primary care practice. Positions are available at our Heater Road Clinic as well as our main campus in Lebanon, New Hampshire. The Internal Medicine team at 3M and Heater Road is an integral part of a dynamic Primary Care group that focuses on clinical and educational quality improvement, population health, and the development of new models of care delivery. This position involves delivering high-quality team-based care, medical consultative services, and participating in the teaching of residents and medical students.
Successful candidates may receive a faculty appointment at the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth at a rank commensurate with experience.
Employment with Dartmouth Health includes:
- A comprehensive benefits package including relocation stipend
- Dedicated CME time and allowance
- Collegial environment with full subspecialty support and access to Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center resources
- Academic appointments at the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth will be commensurate with experience
Our communities offer:
- New England living with four beautiful seasons
- Congestion-free commuting
- Great school systems and a variety of family activities
- Vibrant collegiate towns, culturally diverse cities, and serene towns and villages
- Active arts, theater, and culinary scenes
- No income tax or sales tax in New Hampshire
- Position eligible for H-1B sponsorship.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Internal Medicine
- Must obtain and maintain a medical license and DEA in the State of NH
Dartmouth Health is a national leader in healthcare serving patients across northern New England. Dartmouth Health and our nearly 2,000 providers are deeply committed to serving the healthcare needs of our communities and to providing each of our patients with exceptional, personal care. Dartmouth Health is based at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, the center of the academic health system in Lebanon, New Hampshire, and includes Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital in Lebanon, NH; Cheshire Medical Center in Keene, NH; New London Hospital in New London, NH; Mt. Ascutney Hospital and Health Center in Windsor, VT; and Visiting Nurse and Hospice for Vermont and New Hampshire, serving patients in both states.
Applicants are encouraged to apply online at:
Dartmouth Health is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.