Chair, Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics
School of Medicine
University of California, San Francisco
The School of Medicine at UC San Francisco seeks an outstanding individual to lead its Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics. The successful candidate will have strong administrative, organizational and leadership skills. The individual chosen will hold responsibility for the overall direction of this distinguished Department. Among other specific responsibilities, the Department Chair:
- Acts collaboratively and makes decisions based on what will bring the greatest benefit to the Department, the School, and the overall institution, balancing the needs of the department with the needs of the School and University
- Actively fosters, and demonstrates full commitment to cultivating, a diverse, equitable and inclusive climate
- Actively fosters a climate that is supportive of professional development and mentoring for faculty, staff and learners
- Promotes teamwork both within a department and between/among other departments in all aspects of academic and clinical functions
- Cultivates relationships across the campus among other departments and schools, across the UC System, and with colleagues at national and international levels.
An MD, PhD or equivalent degree required.
Please apply online at https://aprecruit.ucsf.edu/JPF04004.
UC San Francisco seeks candidates whose experience, teaching, research, or community service that has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to diversity and excellence. The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status.
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency