Job Description & Requirements
Neurology Physician in California
A nationally recognized leader in medicine is seeking an exceptional candidate for a general clinical neurology role. The incoming physician will practice general neurology in an outpatient setting with an option to participate in the clinical education of medical students, residents, and fellows. Join a world-renowned health system with four award-winning hospitals and dozens of primary care practices, specialty practices, urgent care centers, and other ancillary locations throughout metro Los Angeles. Candidates who are board-certified or board-eligible in neurology are encouraged to apply.
This position will fill quickly, so reach out now for more details.Opportunity Highlights
Community Information – Live and Work in Sun-Soaked Los Angeles
- Monday through Friday outpatient practice - No weekend call responsibilities
- Deliver top-notch, evidence-based patient care in a collegial environment that promotes teamwork
- Opportunity to work with medical students, neurology residents, and fellows
- Previous academic experience is not required
- Affiliation with a major academic center
- Beautiful state-of-the-art clinic sites in very safe areas
- Competitive compensation and relocation assistance provided
- Outstanding benefits, including a retirement plan and generous PTO
- Join an institution that offers exceptional care for patients and constantly undertakes quality improvement initiatives resulting in a U.S. News & World Report ranking as #10 in the nation
In addition to enjoying an excellent mix of income and quality of life, you will have the option to live in some of the most sought-after suburbs of Los Angeles. There are several different clinic sites you can choose from; you could commute from many desirable parts of the LA metro area.
About the Company
- Live downtown, near world-class beaches, or in community-oriented suburbs?
- Some of the top public and private schools in the state?
- Ideal weather and consistent sunshine year-round, allowing for an abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, camping, and plenty of beach activities?
- Local family-friendly attractions, including Hollywood, Universal Studios, Disneyland, and Knott’s Berry Farm?
- A variety of collegiate and professional sports?
- Convenient access to Orange County, San Diego, the mountains, Temecula Valley Wine Country, Joshua Tree, and Yosemite
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Neurologist, Neurology, Brain, Nervous System, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md