Job Description & Requirements
Neurosurgeon in Michigan
StartDate: ASAPNeurosurgeon-Owned Practice! Build a Practice/Schedule Around Your Interests and Goals!
This large Neurosurgeon owned specialty group has two immediate needs, take your pick between two of the largest Midwest Cities! The first, most urgent need being an affluent Detroit suburb, where we are seeking a qualified neurosurgeon to join its team. We can build the practice and schedule to suit you, matching your specific clinical interests and needs. This is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy a desirable quality of life and work within an innovative, incomparable setup.Opportunity Highlights
- Join 7 other neurosurgeons and 6 midlevels in a private practice
- Let us build the practice of your dreams, with your choice of cranial, spine, research, academics & more
- Group owns its own ASC, surgical hospital, MRI/CT, no need to rely on anyone else!
- Earn above the MGMA 90th percentile
- No chronic pain patients
- All first call taken by midlevels, trauma call is optional
- Medical assistants pre-populate information, prep the surgeons, show MRIs, etc.
- Group has its own 2-Year, Accredited Spine Fellowship, but optional involvement
- Group-owned medical office building with its own imaging, surgery center, shops, full gym, rock climbing, pools, and more
With endless amenities and plenty of events and activities throughout the year, these two cities are the largest in the Great Lake Region of Michigan & Illinois. The Detroit metro area offers a wonderful quality of life to families and individuals alike. You’ll have everything you need and more—incredible shopping and dining options, an international airport, a variety of historical and cultural attractions, and professional sports teams.
- A lower cost of living than the national average and wonderful housing options, including in the downtown area or surrounding suburbs
- Some of the top schools in the state
- Convenient access to the nearby Great Lakes
- Plenty of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, golfing, camping, kayaking, and fishing
- Additional practice options exist, ranging from Chicago, Flint, Lansing, etc.
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Michigan and must be board-eligible or certified in Neurological Surgery
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Neurosurgeon, Neurosurgery, Neurology, Brain, Nervous System, Brain Surgery, Brain Surgeon, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, Surgeon