Geisinger Gray s Woods, in Port Matilda, PA, is seeking an Otolaryngologist to join our comprehensive and growing team.
- 3 .5 days outpatient work, 1 day in the OR/week
- Participate in call
- Participate in teaching, scholarly activities, interdisciplinary programs and committees
We also offer:
- Competitive straight salary model linked to quality and value versus productivity measures
- Recruitment forgivable loan
- Excellent benefits package, including malpractice & tail coverage for Geisinger
- Relocation assistance
- Opportunities to participate in teaching, research and optimizing access for patients
- Support and leadership from a full range of dedicated, experienced specialists & subspecialists
- Professional opportunities for mentorship, growth, and advancement
- Fully integrated electronic health record (Epic)
EducationDoctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine- (Required)Certification(s) and License(s)Licensed Medical Doctor - State of PennsylvaniaSkillsPatient Care And Procedural Skills; Systems-Based Practice; ProfessionalismOur Purpose & Values
Everything we do is about caring for our patients, our members, our students, our Geisinger family and our communities.
KINDNESS: We strive to treat everyone as we would hope to be treated ourselves.
EXCELLENCE: We treasure colleagues who humbly strive for excellence.
LEARNING: We share our knowledge with the best and brightest to better prepare the caregivers for tomorrow.
INNOVATION: We constantly seek new and better ways to care for our patients, our members, our community, and the nation.
SAFETY: We provide a safe environment for our patients and members and the Geisinger family.
We offer healthcare benefits for full time and part time positions from day one, including vision, dental and domestic partners.* Perhaps just as important, from senior management on down, we encourage an atmosphere of collaboration, cooperation and collegiality.
We are an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer Women and Minorities are Encouraged to Apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or their protected veteran status.
Geisinger is committed to making better health easier for the more than 1 million people it serves. Founded more than 100 years ago by Abigail Geisinger, the system now includes nine hospital campuses, a 550,000-member health plan, two research centers and the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine. With nearly 24,000 employees and more than 1,600 employed physicians, Geisinger boosts its hometown economies in Pennsylvania by billions of dollars annually. Learn more at geisinger.org or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.