Rural Primary Care in a Safe Small City = Homegrown Happiness!
Excellent employed position in Brush, Colorado, 1-hour NE of Denver. Highly-ranked Banner Health is actively recruiting a BE/BC Family Medicine Physician to join an established practice. Situated in the agriculturally-rich South Platte River Valley, Brush is home to 5,500 people and serves over 29,000, which includes the majority of Morgan County residents. Experience the relief of practicing with a large, integrated health system that offers its physicians a financially stable environment, resources and support to provide excellent patient care, and dedication to physician well-being unmatched in the industry. It's time to experience joy again! This established primary care clinic has an HPSA score of 10.
We see candidates who are:
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine (ABMS)
- Patient-focused, friendly, and willing to collaborate in a team environment
- Experienced, however, new grads encouraged to apply
Highlights of this practice opportunity:
- Neighborhood clinic treating all ages
- A cohesive group of colleagues and supportive staff, allowing for autonomy while building the practice according to your preferences
- Flexible schedules: M-F or 4-day work week
- Limited shared call, including inpatient peds
- Average patient volume: 18-22/day
- 36 hours of patient contact; 4 hours of admin time
- Clinical responsibilities to include wellness and chronic care disease management, as well as specialized procedures according to the candidate's interest
Banner East Morgan County Hospital (BEMCH) is a 25-bed critical access facility, level IV trauma center, offering a full scope of health care services and two clinic locations: Brush & Fort Morgan. The hospital features a Level IV Trauma Center, an attached physician's and visiting specialists clinic, Emergency Care, Pediatrics, Orthopedics, Women's Services, Surgical, Heart and Cancer Care, Pediatrics, and Rehabilitation Care (including a warm water therapy pool).
Banner Health’s compensation package includes:
- Salary Range: $210,000 – $250,000 (dependent on experience)
- Sign-on bonus plus relocation assistance
- Paid CME days with allowance
- Fully paid malpractice
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
- This location is eligible for Public Service Loan Forgiveness AND offers up to $100k loan repayment
- Dedicated resources aimed at mitigating burnout and fostering physician wellness
Submit your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org For questions, contact Martha Gonzales, Sourcing Strategist, at 602-747-4328. Visit our website at: www.bannerdocs.com
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the health care field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly changing and dangerous disease.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.