$322,400 plus $50k starting bonus
The Guthrie Clinic is seeking Board Certified FM physicians to join their Emergency Medicine team!
Excellent physicians and advanced practitioners choose Guthrie because of a shared commitment to our community and to each other. The Guthrie Clinic was founded on the principle that people in small towns deserve the same access to high quality medical care as those in big cities. Non-profit and physician-led, we deliver on that promise through an integrated health care delivery system caring for patients across the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our focus on our patients and quality care has never wavered.
We're glad you are interested in joining.
Highlights of the Position
- Practice Emergency Medicine at our Level IV Trauma Center, a low volume, low acuity critical access hospital averaging 7,800 annual visits
- Shared staffing at one of Guthrie s nearby Community Hospitals averaging 9,000 ED visits annually
- On-site helipad allows for efficient and timely transport of patients in and out of our facility
- Epic Electronic Medical Record fully integrated throughout Guthrie s network
- Experience preferred
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation $322,400 plus $50,000 starting bonus, and $10,000 annual quality bonus incentives
- 272 hours of paid vacation, 14 CME days (1 week is convertible to additional PTO at your discretion!)
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, prescription, malpractice insurance coverage, paid relocation
- Guthrie Retirement Savings Plan (403B) with employer match and age-based contributions
- Allowance for primary licensure fees, Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate, and renewals
- $10,000 bonus if you refer a physician that we hire
- Meeting time 14 days with options for home study
- $3,400 annually for conference registration, certifications, membership fees for specialty-specific medical societies
- Physician mentoring and leadership training opportunities available
- Paid relocation expenses (up to $15,000)
- Trailing spouse placement assistance available
- Special interest groups, both personal and professional,
- Dedicated Onboarding Specialist and Provider Services team to ensure a successful start at Guthrie
For more information, contact Krisi VanTassel by calling (570) 887-5203 or by email at Krisi.VanTassel@guthrie.org.
About the Hospital
Located in Troy, Pa., Guthrie Troy Community Hospital is 25-bed, Critical Access Hospital. A new facility was built in 2013 and offers a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services including sub-acute and ventilator management programs and is a Level IV Trauma Center.
- Imaging services
- Medical/surgical services
- Orthopedic Surgery
- 24-Hour emergency services with 24-hour laboratory, radiology and ultrasound support
- Ambulatory surgery
- Coronary care, cardiology stress testing
- Sub-acute care
- Ventilator management program
The Guthrie Clinic is a non-profit, integrated, practicing physician-led organization in the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our multi-specialty group practice of more than 366 physicians and 302 advanced practice providers offers 47 specialties through a regional office network providing primary and specialty care in 22 communities. Guthrie Medical Education Programs include General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Anesthesiology and Orthopaedic Surgery Residency, as well as Cardiovascular, Gastroenterology and Pulmonary Critical Care Fellowship programs. Guthrie is also a clinical campus for the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine.
Guthrie Physicians and Advanced Practitioners provide more than 1 million patient visits per year to enhance the health and well-being of those we serve within an environment of compassion, learning, and discovery.
About the Area
This region offers breathtaking natural beauty and provides a quiet, safe environment for families with beautiful homes and neighborhoods. With plenty of cultural and sports activities of its own, Guthrie s central location affords the benefits of dining, shopping, culture and recreation in small cities and communities, with easy access to big cities like New York and Philadelphia.