As a part of Optum Care, the largest network of medical groups in the nation, Riverside Medical Group is seeking a dedicated, patient-centric Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician to join our growing team in Vineland, New Jersey. At Optum, we are evolving health care nationally while providing physician-led care locally so that everyone can have an opportunity to live their healthiest life. It’s everything health care should be. Together, for better health. Work with the world’s largest care delivery organization, reach for more and start doing your life’s best work.SM
- Physician-led, patient centered team-based environment.
- Providing full spectrum Family Medicine & Adult Primary Care, focusing on value-based care, and supported by a robust network of specialists.
- Full-time; Work-Life Balance; Flexible Scheduling.
- Office hours 8am – 5pm (Mon – Fri); No weekends!
- No on-call responsibilities or hospital rounding.
- Teamwork; Evidence-based Medicine.
- Autonomy to practice at the peak of your license.
- Supported to grow your practice and patient panel.
- Direct and manage a complete continuum of high-quality care within the care team.?
- Treat chronic diseases and disorders.?
- Reviews patient file/record, including allergies, problems, medications, and immunization status.?
- Elicits and records information about patient’s medical history.?
- Orders or executes various tests, analyses, and diagnostic images to provide information on patient’s condition.?
- Analyzes reports and findings of tests and examination and diagnoses condition of patient.?
What makes an OptumCare organization different?
- Value-Based care model; Evidence-Based medicine.
- Quadruple Aim: Improving Patient Satisfaction; Lowering Costs; Delivery High0Qaulity Outcomes; Increasing Provider Satisfaction and Well-Being.
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license.
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it well, you can’t do it alone – this is the foundation of the team-based care model.
- A culture of Innovation, Collaboration, Transformation, and Growth.
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations; putting people first and working together with “Optum-ism” striving to improve everyday with an open mind and an open heart.
Compensation & Benefits Highlights:
- Compensation based on quality, not quantity – including incoming guarantee with bonus incentives.
- Annual increase and Bonus Eligibility.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, and Vision coverage.
- Excellent PTO package (increasing with tenure).
- Robust retirement including employer funded contributions.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP for UGH stock).
- Physician partnership opportunities with Optum.
- Company paid malpractice insurance and tail coverage.
- Consistent Career Growth, Professional Development, and Supportive Culture.
- Fortune 5 Company – United Health Group
About Riverside Medical Group:
Riverside Medical Group is the premier medical practice in New Jersey serving patients in Hudson, Bergen, Passaic, Essex, Middlesex, Burlington, and Camden counties. We have over 60 locations and 180 board-certified medical providers specializing in Adult Medicine, Pediatrics, ENT, Foot & Ankle, Gastroenterology, Rheumatology, Cardiology, Behavioral Health, Physical Therapy, Allergy & Immunology, Developmental Health, Pain Management, Chiropractic and Optometry.
As a National Committee for Quality Assurance “Level III- Patient Centered Medical Home,” Riverside is able to provide patient-focused precision medical care to the entire family and is committed to providing patients with the highest quality medical care.
In addition to providing the highest quality of care, Riverside offers its patients the best hours of operation of any private practice in the country. Patients have around-the-clock access to a health-care team and have the benefit of same day and walk in appointments. As an advocate for prenatal health and education, Riverside offers prenatal classes every weekend free of charge. Riverside believes in giving back to their community and the patients they serve through health fairs, charitable giving/foundation, and free medical education.
- Unrestricted medical license in the State of New Jersey (or has New Jersey medical license application in process).
- Board certification or board eligibility in Family Medicine and/or Internal Medicine.
- Active and unrestricted DEA License (or ability to obtain prior to start).
- Active New Jersey CDS license (or ability to obtain prior to start).
- You will be provisioned with appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and are required to perform this role with patients and members on site, as this is an essential function of this role.
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state, and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
The OptumCare Story:
At OptumCare, we’ve found that putting clinicians at the center of care is the best way to improve lives. Our physician-led organization is one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the world, serving over 14 million people through more than 38,000 aligned physicians and 9,000 advanced practice clinicians. You will find our team working in local clinics, surgery centers and urgent care centers, within care models focused on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and driving change through collaboration and innovation.
Learn more about our journey at www.workatoptum.com.
Would you thrive with OptumCare?
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality care, not volume?
- Are you a team player – comfortable delegating and empowering teams?
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Do you want to be part of something better?