Intermountain Healthcare in Nevada, a nonprofit, 501(c)(3) charitable tax-exempt organization, is looking for a Primary Care Physician to join our myGeneration clinic team in Las Vegas. Our myGeneration clinics specialize in every aspect of senior health care and offer a variety of services including annual wellness checks, identification and treatment of chronic conditions, diagnostic testing, laboratory services and immunizations, all conveniently provided in one location. You will lead a team of Caregivers consisting of nurses, specialists, care managers, diagnostic team members and others who support our providers and all work in sync to help our patients stay healthy.
There s so much more to Southern Nevada than the Las Vegas Strip. No state income tax, low cost-of-living, master-planned communities, national recreation areas, world-class culture and entertainment, and 300+ days of sunshine a year make this a fast-growing, family-centered community.
Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means creating an environment where Caregivers can deliver the best in healthcare and the quest for clinical excellence is a given. If you are a physician who wants to join our mission of helping Nevada s seniors live their healthiest lives possible, please contact Tanis Singleton at (702) 445-2982 or email@example.com.
Our Caregivers enjoy
- Competitive base salary plus bonus incentives
- Excellent benefits package including parental leave
- CME allowance plus time off
- Paid license renewals
- Malpractice and tail coverage
- Leadership pathways, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities
- Clinic: Work in one clinic in the Las Vegas Valley (Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, Summerlin, Centennial Hills, or Henderson)
- Schedule: Monday through Friday; 5 8-hour shifts or 4 10-hour shifts
- Census: 2 patients/hour; no nights, weekends or hospital call required.
- New graduates welcome to apply!
- Unrestricted Nevada MD/DO license
- Current Nevada DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Geriatrics
- Managed care experience
- Geriatric experience
- Fluency in Medical Spanish and/or Tagalog strongly preferred
- Two years of experience in Primary Care
No Additional Description Available
Nevada Central Office
Scheduled Weekly Hours: