AnMed Health Pulmonary & Sleep MedicineSeeking a BC/BE Pulmonologist to join an established practice with a strong network of physicians and a progressive health system recognized by HealthGrades for Pulmonary Care Excellence!
- Favorable call schedule (1:5)
- Busy practice with 6 Physicians and 4 Nurse Practitioners
- A PHA Accredited Pulmonary Hypertension Care Center (1 of only 3 in SC)
- Collaborative relationship with a highly motivated and knowledgeable Lung Navigator
- Hospital owned practice with competitive pay and benefits
- A network of referring physicians
- Teaching opportunity with MUSC Medical Students
- Office in close proximity to X-Ray, Lab, Pulmonary Diagnostics and Sleep Center
- Epic EMR
- Supportive leadership and collegial medical staff
- Newly renovated space
- Family oriented community with affordable cost of living
Health System Details
Located in Upstate South Carolina, AnMed Health is a 648 bed, award winning health system recognized for patient safety and clinical excellence and applauded as a regional healthcare leader. AnMed Health s Physician Network is comprised of 57 owned or managed physician practices.
Located along South Carolina s National Heritage Corridor, the greater Anderson area is a fast-growing and diverse county of about 185,000 residents in the northwest area of South Carolina near beautiful Lake Hartwell and the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Lake front property is very affordable and property taxes are lower than neighboring counties. The area is known for its top-rated public and private schools, a thriving downtown, attractive cost of living and cultural opportunities associated with Anderson and Clemson Universities. Anderson has a moderate temperature year round with four distinct seasons. The nearby mountains provide a show of incredible fall colors and the coast is close by as well. The exciting atmosphere of college and university life is just a short drive away. Anderson University is located in the city, while Clemson University is 30 minutes away. Other nearby institutions include Erskine College and Furman University.
Learn more about AnMed Health and Anderson by clicking the links below:
For immediate consideration, please contact Summer Smith at or call (864) 512-3766