• Walk-in for busy practice from day one
• Average of 13 patients per day
• The position consists of 4.5 days seeing patients with a protected half-day of administrative time.
• Excellent clinic support staff to include mid-level providers and efficient practice management.
• FT/PT Options
• Never ending earnings of 230K base salary
• Comprehensive benefits to include malpractice, PTO, matching 401k, health and CME
• Relocation package available
Birmingham offers the perfect balance of small-town charm and big-city fun. From world-class entertainment at the Alys Robinson Stephens Performing Arts Center and exquisite collections at the Birmingham Museum of Art to film festivals, concerts, and renowned southern cuisine, our city offers endless choices for dining, entertainment, and cultural events.
• Excellent Public and Private schools within the Birmingham metro area and home of the Alabama School of Fine
• Birmingham International Airport hosts four airlines with service to 400 unique destinations, connecting
Birmingham globally, with as little as one stop.
• The restaurant scene in nearby Five Points South has earned wide acclaim.
• You can take advantage of our craft beer scene and artisan coffee shops, which provide fun environments for
medical professionals from across the city to socialize.
• For those who enjoy green spaces, Railroad Park, Red Mountain Park, Ruffner Mountain Nature Preserve, Oak
Mountain State Park, and Moss Rock Preserve offer wooded seclusion perfect for relaxing and recharging.
• Home to five professional sports teams, you can find a lot of the action downtown at nearby Protective Stadium
and Regions Field.
• Birmingham is just over a 2-hour drive to Atlanta and Nashville.
For more information please call Andre Jackson at
678-381-5755 (Cell or Text)
678-501-2432 ( Main)
email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialty: Family Medicine
Employment Type: Full Time