One of the largest integrated health systems in the United States is seeking a BC/BE, Fellowship trained Pulmonary - Critical Care physician to join its team.
Practice Details -
• Scope of practice includes IP, OP, and ICU with the opportunity to incorporate Sleep Medicine
• The Pulmonary Clinic ensures care for pulmonology, critical care, and sleep medicine patients, as well as in-hospital and outpatient consultations.
• Perform and provide interpret procedures such as EBUS, navigational bronchoscopy, etc.
• Niche patient panel available, including adult cystic fibrosis
• Visa sponsorship available
• New or experienced physicians welcome to apply - Fellowship required
• Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental, vision, 401K, CME stipend, PTO package, etc.
Community Details -
• South Dakota ranks as 2022's #1 Best State for Physicians by WalletHub
• Stretch your dollar with a cost of living that is 11% less than the US average and no state income tax
• Whether it is ice fishing or snowboarding in the winter or swimming in the summer, outdoor adventure awaits for everyone to enjoy in this vibrant city
• Reside in one of the fastest-growing cities in the Midwest with a multitude of housing options - from downtown lofts to family-friendly suburbs to your own private piece of land
• Give your children the tools to succeed in "A" rated school districts
For more information, contact:
Tracey Patton, Search Consultant
Schedule a call directly: https://calendly.com/tpatton-6
Employment Type: Full Time