Job Description & Requirements
Urology Physician in Georgia
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $494000.00 - 912000.00
There’s a lot to love about practicing general urology in one of Medscape’s “Best Places to Practice 2021.” In this position you’ll enjoy earning potential up to $900,000, plus a sign-on bonus, five weeks PTO, and tuition reimbursement. You’ll have the support you need to thrive in your work — all board-eligible or certified Urologists are encouraged to apply today.Opportunity Highlights
- Bread and butter urology
- Up to $900,000 earning potential
- $30,000 sign-on bonus
- 10 days of call per month
- Full benefits, including 25 days of PTO
- Relocation assistance and tuition reimbursement available
- Must be board certified or board eligible
Located in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, this charming town is an ideal place to live and work. Whether you’re seeking outdoor adventure, peace and relaxation, or access to ample big city amenities, you’ll find all you need and more here.
- Safe, family-friendly community with great schools and a low cost of living
- Wonderful housing options, including homes with breathtaking mountain views serving as your daily backdrop
- An outdoor enthusiast’s dream—106,000 acres of national forest, 300 miles of hiking trails, and 100 miles of trout streams throughout the region
- A vibrant arts + cultural scene, incredible cuisine, and craft breweries
- Easy access to Atlanta, Chattanooga, Asheville, and Greenville (South Carolina)
- Medscape names Georgia one of its “Best Places to Practice 2021”
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Georgia and must be board-eligible or certified in Urology.
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Urology, Urologist, Urology Doctor, Urology Physician, Physician Urology, Doctor Urology,