Job Description & Requirements
Orthopedic Surgeon - in Georgia
StartDate: ASAPOpportunity Highlights
- General Orthopedic Surgery
- Ability to do sports
- Heavy Hip and Knee practice
- 30k Sign on bonus
- 1:4 call schedule
- Full benefits, including 25 days of PTO
- Relocation assistance and tuition reimbursement available
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible
Located in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, this charming town is an ideal place to live and work. Whether you’re seeking outdoor adventure, peace, and relaxation, or access to ample big-city amenities, you’ll find all you need and more here.
- Safe, family-friendly community with great schools and a low cost of living
- Wonderful housing options, including homes with breathtaking mountain views serving as your daily backdrop
- An outdoor enthusiast’s dream—106,000 acres of national forest, 300 miles of hiking trails, and 100 miles of trout streams throughout the region
- A vibrant arts + cultural scene, incredible cuisine, and craft breweries
- Easy access to Atlanta
- Medscape names Georgia one of its “Best Places to Practice 2021”
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Georgia and North Carolina and must be board-eligible or certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Os, Orthopedic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Orthopedic Physician, Orthopaedic Physician, Orthopedics, Orthopaedics, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, Foot And Ankle Surgery, Foot/Ankle Surgery, Foot, Ankle