Since our founding in 1917, The Polyclinic has focused on one mission promoting the health of our patients through personalized care. We re able to deliver on this because our doctors are in charge. And that gives them the power to put patients first.
Because of this, we ve attracted more than 200 of the area s most respected physicians and advanced practice clinicians. We re also one of the largest multispecialty clinics in the Puget Sound region, with more than 12 locations in greater Seattle.
From pediatrics, family practice and internal medicine doctors to specialists and surgeons, we offer a single doorway to meeting your health care needs. Our care teams work closely together with one goal in mind doing what s right for you.
- Polyclinic Broadway: 1145 Broadway, Seattle, WA 98122
The Polyclinic and Optum seek providers who focus on quality patient outcomes.
- Current team of 6 Physicians and 1 APC adding 2 additional Physicians
- Office Hours: 8am to 5pm
- Lab and Imaging onsite
- Current wait time for a consult is 90 days
- Current wait time for a procedure is ~14 days
- The group averages 40-50 procedures per week (Top 3: Colonoscopies/EGD and Colo/EGD)
- Average week 3 procedure days and 2 clinical/office days
- Hospital-based procedures are done at Swedish Hospital (0.5 miles from the clinic)
- Built-in referral network of ~100 Primary Care Providers
- Call is 1:6 days, shared between the current group; will adjust as new staff onboard
- Board Certified/Eligible in Gastroenterology and Board Eligible in Internal Medicine
- Unrestricted Washington license
- DEA with current WA address
- Ability to obtain hospital privileges at Swedish Hospital
- Additional fellowship training in ERCP or EUS preferred, but not required
- Experience within an EPIC EMR.
- Prior experience working in a managed care or value-based care environment
- 3+ years of post-fellowship experience in a non-academic setting