Join our growing team at Emory Hospital Medicine as an employed physician with Emory!
Position collaborates with an APP on shift to assist with admissions and cross-coverage calls. Day teams create overlap in coverage during peak admission times with a swing shift that helps transition of care into the evening.
- Full-time Nocturnist at Emory Hillandale Hospital: The schedule is 7 days on 7 off, 7 pm to 7 am, with staggering start/stop times.
- Full-time Nocturnist at Emory University Hospital: The nocturnist team operates under a flexible schedule model covering 15 night shifts per month.
Will consider H1-B visa candidates. Looking for effective communicators with excellent clinical decision-making skills that contribute to a strong team-based approach to patient care.
- Competitive base compensation with an opportunity for variable compensation and quality incentive, benefits package, sign-on bonus, and CME allowance
- Opportunity to join a strong, well developed Division (academic/non-academic focused hospitalists)
- Career growth opportunities and MD leader mentorship
- Voice at the table – Hospitalists are involved in key aspects of hospital operations
- Internal moonlighting available at Emory campuses